Rules of Engagement
The CRCC Professional Network
Thank you for joining CRCC Professional Network. To ensure the best possible experience for all users, we ask that you adhere to some basic rules of etiquette and social media responsibility. To view the complete CRCC Social Media Policy applicable to CRCC Professional Network and other CRCC Social Media Sites click here.
Here are a few key points about contributing to the CRCC Professional Network discussions:
- Be honest
- Be transparent
- Be truthful
- Be yourself
- Give credit to the source
- Be respectful
- Use caution when discussing products
- Add value
- Don't disclose client information
- Don't advertise
- Include a signature on all messages.
- State concisely and clearly the topic of your comments in the subject line. This allows users to respond more appropriately to your posting and makes it easier to search the archives by subject.
- Only send a message to the entire community when it contains information from which everyone can benefit.
- If you concur with a previous post, you do not need to reiterate the same message. Simply click the recommend button to acknowledge your support of the response.
- Do not send administrative messages, such as remove me from the list. Instead, change your privacy settings and email preferences from your profile.
- Fix your mistakes. You can edit a post by choosing the Edit option from the dropdown menu.
We will address any violations of the CRCC Social Media Policy on an individual, as-needed basis, which may include suspension or ban from further participation in the CRCC Social Media Sites, including CRCC Professional Network, without further notice.1
1 See CRCC Social Media Policy